That new equipment could be helping your business to become more efficient and more competitive.
Here’s what’s in it for you…
- Your working capital isn’t tied up – renting takes the strain off your immediate finance needs.
- Your outlay is spread with easy, automatic monthly payments over the rental term – from one to five years depending on the useful life of the equipment being rented.
- Payments are generally 100% tax deductible.
- Allows you to keep your equipment up to date without having to find the money immediately.
- You can upgrade equipment during the rental period if required.
- Your existing lines of credit remain intact for important long-range plans and contingencies